As a solution-focused therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can’t change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you’re looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.
- Master’s of Psychology, MFT: Phillips Graduate University
- B.S. in Business Administration: University of Southern California
- Private Practice in Encino California
- Provide therapy to individuals, couples and families at Center for Individual and Family Counseling.
- Provided counseling to High School student in a private school setting at Outreach Concern in Long Beach, CA.
- Trainee in general traineeship: Provide counseling to students at a continuation high school, battling addiction and parent/child & Peer relational issues; and provide counseling to individuals at California Family Counseling Center in Encino, CA.
- Early Intervention Group Coordinator and Group Facilitator, Social Skills Group Coordinator and Group Facilitator. Worked as Floortime Therapist with children with Special need, primarily Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as children with Sensory Integration Disorder, Down Syndrome, Auditory Processing and Eating Disorders; Parenting Support Group coordinator and facilitator at Hand In Hand Family & Child Development Center in Encino, CA.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, (CAMFT)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, (AAMFT)
- Interdisciplinary Council on Developmental and Learning Disorders, (ICDL)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Lic. #86030